UrbanSuiteJazz.Com | Brand Attribution Guidelines
The UrbanSuiteJazz.Com, Brand Attribution Guidelines are designed to help publishers and editors use our content on their platforms with peace of mind and clarity. We welcome such usage but please adhere to the UrbanSuiteJazz.Com, Brand Attribution Guidelines below to avoid copyright infringement issues. If you require more details than provided below please contact us here.
Maintain Copyright Notices
1. Do not remove or hide any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notice included with any Content provided on the UrbanSuiteJazz.Com website.
2. Credit Content / articles to UrbanSuiteJazz.Com and the authors / content creators with text and or a link to the original content / article on our platform.
3. If any item of Content delivered by UrbanSuiteJazz.Com carries an UrbanSuiteJazz.Com credit or a Third Party Provider credit, and you reproduce a large part of this content on your website, articles, or publications, you must clearly display a credit to UrbanSuiteJazz.Com or the relevant Third Party Provider. Reproduction of a “large part” shall mean use of Content by incorporating it into the Client Property exactly as it was written by UrbanSuiteJazz.Com or by making only small changes to it.
4. You are not required to credit UrbanSuiteJazz.Com for video or live video Content incorporated into your Client Property. However, credit to a Third Party Provider’s video may be required.
Attribution to Individuals and Content Details
5. Where any picture or graphic is attributed to any individual (in addition to UrbanSuiteJazz.Com or any Third Party Provider), you must clearly and prominently display such attribution. (for example, UrbanSuiteJazz.Com /Francois Pics, where “Francois Pics” is the name of the photographer).
We hope that the aforementioned UrbanSuiteJazz.Com, Brand Attribution Guidelines should make clear any questions you may have regarding usage of the UrbanSuiteJazz.Com Brand assets. If you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.